Wednesday, October 14, 2009

25 random things about Aunt L'J

In her words....
#21: I had tickets to see Michael Jackson on September 21st in London, I was rather sad to hear that he had passed...luckily I have amazing family and friends who were there for me. My 4 year old nephew saw my belt buckle which is a picture of MJ and asked what happened to him, he then said said "I'm sorry you are sad, at least he is with Jesus now but I'm sorry for your loss" yes my 4 year old nephew speaks like that...he is adorable

That 4 year old would be our son. Adorable and a handful!! ;-) What a combination!

2 comments:

LittleJean said...

Yes a handful too but he always makes me laugh. The things Seb says are pure gold :)

Rachelle said...

I wish I knew that cute little boy! I'm he and my four year old would get along fabulously