Thursday, March 18, 2010

OK... ok...

I'm behind! I get it. It's not like I've been vacationing for the last several months!

Baby Boy is arriving 4 weeks from today. We're excited and a tad apprehensive. That magic number 3 has always made me a little nervous and I'm trying not to let that get the best of me. If I'm honest, I'll admit that I'm more than apprehensive... I'm freaked out. Not to mention, the closer it gets the more vivid the memories of surgery, recovery, and sleepless nights become.

That all being said I can't wait to meet this little guy... who'll hopefully have a name very, very soon!

1 comment:

Thompson Family said...

We can't wait to meet him. I can't believe all that you have been through. I would to love help any way I can. And count on us bringing you dinner in the hospital. We were so grateful when you did that for us. Love you guys.