Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

I had a wonderful birthday. I'm so grateful for wonderful family and friends that let me know they were thinking of me. My amazing mom came into town to watch the lil' ones while Mike and I went away for the night. We are so glad she came to play with us and the kiddos had a great time with Grandma!

Mike and I went to Helen (small German town in north Georgia) and had a good time. Mike also made my favorite chocolate cake. It's been a great weekend!

Sebastian didn't want to take his picture with me! So, not only does he wipe off my kisses but now he won't take a picture with me? Seriously! I think it had less to do with me and more to do with the camera. I hope!! ;-)


Kenzie, on the other hand, started saying cheese before dad could grab the camera! Love these kids!!


4 comments:

Lynette said...

Happy Late Birthday Lisa! Glad you had a good one. And what an awesome Grandma...I'm sure she doesn't need any excuse to come see those two cuties!!

Mandy said...

Darling pictures! Happy Birthday!

LittleJean said...

I'm glad you ahd an amazing birthday! The kids are getting so big! Gee wiz! Love you heaps!

john and nikki said...

happy belated b-day!