Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tagged!

I've been tagged! Mandy tagged me on her blog. Here's the game:
  1. Go to your picture folder, or wherever you store your photos.
  2. Go to the 6th folder, and select the 6th picture.
  3. Post the picture and tell the story that goes along with it.
  4. Tag your friends, then post a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged!

I'm relieved that the picture wasn't the under carriage of a car we're selling! Here's the picture:




I love this picture! My little girls cheeks are so kissable! She's lost some of the chunk and I still kiss her all day long. And that smile! Her brother is pulling a face... how odd! ;-) We took several pictures trying to get both to smile so we could send them to daddy who was in Atlanta working. Whenever I start to feel homesick I remember how rough it was when Mike was commuting and somehow my mood improves. We miss our family and friends but love that we get to have dad home for dinner!

Now I choose 4 friends...
  1. Ginger
  2. Elizabeth
  3. Katherine
  4. Heather

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh...tagged! Thanks, I really do enjoy this sort of thing, it spices up the blog!

Ginger said...

Thanks Lisa! Is there a time limit on this? I'll try and get it done in the next couple of days. One of my goals for 2009 is to be more organized and de-clutter my house and life...so I promise I'll get it done.

I love the picture of your kids. Sooooooooo cute!!!

Ginger said...

Okay...I didn't mean that being tagged felt like "clutter". That definately didn't come out right!! I just meant that I want to be more organized and finish things I start! And do things that I want to do that usually get pushed aside!

Mandy said...

Great picture! Thanks for playing :)

Lynette said...

I posted the super easy recipe under comments under the post for that cake. Hope you enjoy!!