Saturday, April 18, 2009

blogging...

I had a friend tell me today that she doesn't need any of this blogging non-sense because her friends already know her day to day activities. I'd like to think that I have friends out there that I don't speak with everyday but still check in every once in a while to see what we're up to. Possibly see if my kids are still so stinkin' cute they can't stand it... maybe??

Regardless, this post is for her. Hoping I get busted and she calls me out. Sure, she knows the daily mess our life sometimes becomes but I blog to document all the ridiculous things my children say. To share the things that sometimes I'm just not brave enough to share. And because I've gotten awfully lazy in my scrapbook attempts.

So, lil'man the other day asks if I will go to the booger store and get him some boogers for his nose that aren't sticky. My first first reaction is to ask why after many, many requests he still touches boogers with his fingers! I realize this is futile so I quickly move onto the next question which is "what store do you think sells boogers?". His answer is quite matter of fact: "at the comfort store on Mableton parkway". (To my knowledge this is not an actual store)

Last week this child wished for a chocolate factory and if he couldn't have one could he at least have a Charley and the Chocolate Factory birthday. Apparently we need to work on distinguishing between reality and make believe.

Then again, wish on lil'man! Wish on!!

4 comments:

Kids in the Kong said...

I am glad that you are blogging! Otherwise, people like me--outside of Symrna could never keep tabs on you. I know I've been in Hong Kong for nearly 2 years--but I still had no idea that you had baby #2 (and she is adorable).

Oh, and I found your blog via your facebook page.

Thompson Family said...

I live sort of near you and keep up with you from time to time but there is just no way that one can remember to tell all of their friends and loved ones all of the fun or not so fun things that happen during the day (wow that was quite the sentence). I am a fan of blogging. Keep it up. We love learning more about your cute little family.

Mandy said...

Blogging is awesome!
The booger store is gross, though.
;)

Supershepherds said...

You're kids are cute beyond beliefe and I am glad you blog because I am a crappy friend and just don't call or write much. Blog on, Lisa...Blog on!